Senior Manager, Product Success - Employee Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Employee Workflows products help make work life as great as real life. We give employees the power to get answers and help – anytime, anywhere. Employee Workflows consists of four product lines – HR Service Delivery, Workplace Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, Safe Workplace, and Procurement Service Management.
This is a unique opportunity to lead a growing team responsible for the execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
As a leader within the Employee Workflows Product Success team, you will lead a team responsible for engaging with our customer base around various initiatives including customer health concerns, renewal support, large implementations, and strategic customer relationships. To achieve excellent business outcomes, this team must be at the forefront of product leading practices, collaborating across ServiceNow, to both receive the latest standards, but also to feedback and support their continuous improvement. Your team will work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with our products and ensure they remain successful, happy customers that want to share their story with others. You will work across various cross-functional teams to deliver scalable outcomes across all stakeholder groups.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team responsible for accelerating the customer’s adoption journey of ServiceNow Employee Workflow products
- Build a world class team that can not only deliver, but also partner with sales teams to help articulate the value proposition of our products
- Drive best in class execution, utilization management, measurable KPIs and SLAs determining success
- Develop deep relationships with cross-functional teams within sales, professional services, partners, engineering, support, and product
- Focus on continuous improvement of the team’s operating model and programs to support the growth of the organization
- Develop and monitor key success metrics of the team
- Build long-term relationships with customers and key stakeholders
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years of leadership experience, preferably in a technical or professional services organization (team management, project management or comparable)
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Demonstrated strong business ownership, embraced accountability and proven to be a hands-on, people-centric leader
- A growth mindset, and be driven to constantly find and execute learnings to improve the execution and organization for the benefit of our customers and talent
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong technical understanding with experience in SaaS products, preferably with the ServiceNow platform
- Global thinker/background
- A history of leading and mentoring a team of employees
- Expert problem-solving skills and enjoys untangling complex problems
- Knowledge and experience in the HR or Workplace/Facilities domain preferred
- Passion for customer success and delivering the best value to our customers and business
- Strives in fast-paced environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.