Senior Manager - Product
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
The Senior Manager - Product: Benefits/Price Care will help lead the team that supports the future and vision of the Care Team. This role will work with the sales teams and our C-Level leaders to advance solutions for our members.
- You will own and prioritize the roadmap for Price Care, expanding Rally's offering and surfacing relevant actions to users
- You will own KPI development for Price Care, including monitoring of qualitative and quantitative user feedback to help drive product decisions, improvements, and growth
- You will provide hands-on leadership to Sr. Product Managers and Product Managers
- You will drive the product expansion, strategy, and roadmap as we expand Rally's offerings to help consumers more effectively navigate the healthcare system
- Your overarching focus will be on launching, marketing, and running an integrated benefits and price transparency solution - with a passionate focus on the customer and consumer
- Reports to the Director of Product and coordinates with other senior product leaders to establish and execute a comprehensive product vision and strategy
- Establish and analyze metrics of user behavior to help make product decisions
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Managers
- Build and drive a strong product culture which understands the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning
- Identify partners and business opportunities that will improve the product offering
- You will work closely with Rally's partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap initiatives
- 8+ years of working with enterprise tools and software product management
- Experience working within, or as a Consultant for, a Fortune 100 company
- 4+ years of working with C-Level leadership in strategic capacity
- 4+ years of working with a Sales Team and participating in sales presentations
- 4+ years of leading a team or Product Managers
- 3+ years of working with external B2B customers
- You should bring strong product oriented thinking combined with communication, analytical, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of successfully leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of online and mobile based products
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where continuous innovation is desired as is bringing customer-oriented products to market
- High attention to detail including ability to run multiple, meaningful priorities at a time
- Proven ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases that can be clearly and easily communicated
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred, MBA nice to have
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).