Senior Principal Outbound Product Manager, Pricing Strategy and Operations - Customer Workflows
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Customer Workflows business unit products enable organizations to create seamless customer experiences and drive fierce customer loyalty. Our products, Customer Service Management and Field Service Management, deliver omnichannel customer engagements, while uniting the front, middle, and back office to help teams resolve issues faster, and drive great experiences through our products.
Outbound Product Managers are key to help us scale as we continue to be one of the fastest growing business units at ServiceNow.
The Pricing Strategy outbound product manager will play a key role to drive the pricing and packaging strategy for Customer Workflows, the execution of that strategy, and enablement of GTM teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with product and GTM leadership and deliver key insights for management pricing decisions in this highly visible role
- Work with product managers to identify new product features to package and price
- Create and maintain a pricing roadmap while planning and executing pricing changes
- Create and maintain pricing competitive intelligence on competitor and adjacent offerings
- Partner with corporate pricing strategy to design and execute qualitative and quantitative sales and customer research to test strategy hypothesis on pricing & packaging
- Partner with pricing operations teams to drive execution of the pricing strategy
- Apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive business unit priorities aligned to corporate initiatives.
- Work with other business units and across corporate functional teams including New Product Introduction, Compliance and Sales Compensation as part of end-to-end pricing implementation
- Support deal execution by providing pricing expertise to account teams and deal desk as well as best practices for disciplined pricing realization with successful deal closure.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8 - 12 years of enterprise software SaaS pricing strategy or related experience
- Deep experience with CRM applications, specifically customer service, field service or related is a strong plus
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with analytical software tools/languages such as MS Excel, Tableau, SAP HANA BI
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, executive staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.