ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Product Success Manager
Who we are:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to help define and guide the continued evolution of Customer Service Management solution with an emphasis on case management and root cause analysis processes to create new experiences, add value, and solve key problems for our customers. We want someone who will thrive as an individual contributor and work collaboratively with fellow Product Managers, our engineering teams, User Experience and research teams and customers to shape the vision and roadmap for these areas, as well as the execution to develop new products and bring them to market.
Successful Product Managers determine the functionality and experiences that will delight our customers and generate revenue by understanding the overall market opportunities and competitive insights of their products, as well as manage product backlogs and build trusted relationships with developers, quality engineers, pre-sales teams, and directly with customers.
ServiceNow's Customer Workflows is transforming the delivery of digitally enhanced services and support to customers. We are enabling companies to offer effortless, proactive and predictive services to customers on a single platform connecting the entire organization.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
Product Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful and reference customers. They monitor customer health, deliver customer programs, and act as the liaison between customer and product teams.
What you will do:
In this role, you will:
· Be the focal point of contact & coordination for customer programs & events with Product Success, including customer onboarding/closed loop tracking for customer programs
· Develop a deep understanding on customer use cases and success outcomes
· Establish a trusted / strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
· Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across your accounts, and BU colleagues
· Build a strong base of referenceable customers and contacts within your assigned portfolio
· Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization and help provide reference to new opportunities where necessary
· Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
· Work with customers and account teams to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals through their lifecycle.
· Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your Customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation strategies accordingly.
· Ensure ongoing adoption by the customers of the continuously innovating within our products
· Act as the liaison between Product Management and our Customers with a focus on feature collaboration
· Collaborate with customer's implementation partner to achieve overall satisfaction with the solution and to create a trusted partnership between customer, partner, and Customer Service Management BUQualifications
· 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success and/or Product Manager
· Knowledge of customer service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes and technologies
· Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
· Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
· Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.