At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
For this role, we are looking for an experienced product analyst to support the Search & Discovery team. You will be responsible for setting success measures, designing experiments, evaluating A/B tests, and implementing data infrastructure to support the needs of the business. You should view yourself as a "full-stack data person" that can insert themselves into anything that touches data. This role reports into the Director of Data & Analytics and will work closely with product leadership, product managers, and technical engineering leads.What you’ll be doing:
- Be a trusted analytics consultant to the product & engineering organization
- Originate and execute strategic analysis that inform product managers and leadership on key product decisions
- Drive innovation by developing conclusive A/B experiments that guide product decisions
- Develop success measures, evaluate performance, and forecast impact of product features
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and build self-service tools that support the product team
- Partner with data and product engineers to to implement the needed infrastructure to support measurement
- 5+ years experience working in the product analytics space
- High energy and comfortable working in a demanding work-environment
- Experience designing and assessing the impact of A/B experiments in a product development cycle
- Experienced working through strategic deep dives, leveraging advanced technical methodologies
- Comfortable with preparing and presenting presentations to all types of stakeholders
- The following languages and tools should be very familiar to you: SQL, Python, R, BI Tools (Tableau, Looker, Domo, PowerBI), JIRA, GitHub, Product Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, HotJar)
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.