bswift is currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Analyst. This individual will own the creation and execution of specific deliverables as part of a scrum team aligned to a specific product area, as well as ensure the quality and completeness of solutions delivered each sprint and release. You will also be responsible to manage, analyze, and translate business needs to create high-quality solutions.
- Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative and scalable solutions.*
- Conducts impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.*
- Documents features and user stories with acceptance criteria that help ensure product quality and meet or exceed customer expectations.*
- Develops business/system workflow diagrams and other forms of technical and design documentation. *
- Participates in collaborative solution sessions with technical, business, operations and client stakeholders.
- Accountable for quality of end-product, driven by creating and reviewing acceptance criteria and test cases as a member of a scrum team.
- Mentors and advises less-experienced product analysts.
- Supports bswift’s agile software development methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
- Must be local to the Chicagoland area
- Must possess sound knowledge of structured software development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Agile.
- Ability to successfully interact with Product Managers, Software Engineers and Business representatives at various levels.
- 2-4 years Product, Business, System or Quality Analyst experience.
- Additional preferred experience:
- Experience using the Gherkin language to in a Behavior Driven Development environment.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Product management or business analysis experience in B2B space preferred.
Additional Job Information
Ability to act as one of the primary owners of both technical business analysis and quality for their product area. Daily interaction with other analysts, engineers, and designers on the team, as well as frequent partnership with business stakeholders and tech leadership. An interest and skill for process improvement and team development will be very helpful as we continue to grow as a team and expand as a company.