Kin + Carta is looking for a Senior Product Consultant to join our Chicago office.
You are just as excited about the future of technology as we are and meet the following requirements:
- At least five years experience in a similar product role or within software development
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with development teams
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in business analysis and requirements definition
- Mobile and/or emerging technology experience/knowledge is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field is a plus but not required
You’ll be working next to industry experts to pave the future of enterprise technology by:
- Providing consultation and support to client Product leadership in their day-to-day activities and decision-making process across features
- Helping define the product vision, roadmap, and backlog
- Facilitating the definition of business needs and technical capabilities
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding and advocating for business and customer needs
- Establishing analytics strategies, including KPIs, measurements plans, and reports
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and QA engineers
- Supporting sprint planning meetings by communicating the feature value and definition
- Forming a strong and trusted client relationship
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.