Senior Product Director – International Insurance
”TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” -Chris Cartwright, President US Info Services, CEO Administration
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience related to marketing, product management, or brand management within the Insurance Industry.
- P&C or Life insurance experience, especially with knowledge of credit and how it is used in the pricing and rate development process within the Insurance Industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project/products simultaneously are required.
- Proven experience as a lead on various initiatives.
What we’d prefer to see:
- Experience working with credit bureau data and solutions preferred
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Aptitude and interest in client-facing roles
Impact you’ll make:
- Directs the strategic focus of product management efforts to support growth of insurance vertical with region. Translates insurance vertical objectives into actionable plans. Consults with senior management on insurance strategies and alignment of goals across the vertical.
- May be asked to evaluate strategic fit of business partners, and makes recommendations to senior management on acquisition or partnership opportunities.
- Ensures goals and measures for processes and products as well as the tools and framework are in place for execution against goals.
- Develops strategies for optimal workflow of product management and research tasks to support vertical needs. Balances criteria for developing product line extensions and enhancements with overall objectives to maximize allocation of resources against projects. Evaluates the feasibility of product opportunities and determine whether to implement. Oversees direction for their area of concentration, working with regional product to balance needs of multiple business units within resource constraints. Continually assesses the effectiveness of department targets and changes to internal and external environments to adjust goals for maximum value to the organization.
- Interacts directly with local sales teams to support customer engagements.
- In conjunction with product portfolio strategies, ensure new product line extensions and enhancements are proficiently developed and launched.
- Uses multiple communications formats to share and clarify insurance product management goals and objectives. Builds alliances across all business units and serves as the focal point for sharing best practices across enterprise product management areas. Proactively consults with business unit leaders to set strategic direction, understand business issues, share information, and solicit feedback on product efforts.
- Defines staffing requirements based on business needs and budget.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.