Senior Product Experience Manager
The Marketing Store is a customer engagement agency with specialties in promotions, loyalty/crm, and product and packaging. We are looking for a multi-talented Technical Experience Manager with mobile app and loyalty experience. This position would work closely with Strategy, Creative, Account, and UX teams to deliver best in class product solutions for our clients.
You should be unafraid of diving in head first and tackling the known and unknown. Willing to get your hands dirty cobbling together solutions and solving problems. An internal drive to see projects through to success with an unwavering focus on quality. You should have experience with taking a product vision and transforming it into a technical roadmap, while also being able to decipher and implement various API, SDK, and ETL integrations
- Being our go-to resource for technical requirements and solutioning, in conjunction with our internal technology and product teams.
- Playing a creative technology role where responsible for recommending technical solutions to various feature requirements, as well as analyzing existing tech vendors and services.
- Building technical roadmaps and assisting with sprint planning in coordination with client product and tech teams.
- Liaison between internal experience teams (strategy, product, ux) and technology, as well as with client technology teams.
- Collecting and maintaining and necessary project documentation
- Working with internal experience team to generate and manage all project requirements from user acceptance criteria to technical specs
- Providing strategic technical recommendations and solutions as applicable
- Lead agile and waterfall processes as appropriate for the project and/or client
- Mentoring teammates with a coach-based mentality that ensures their growth
- Steering the product process ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Managing and controls product scope and the change management process
- Acting as an internal quality control check for all technology integrations
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years in technical product management in a software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience managing Fortune 500 client projects
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Strong experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Experience working on mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Advanced experience integrating with large client IT infrastructures with a keen eye for requirements and avoiding pitfalls
- Experience with avoiding common pitfalls when developing for mainstream browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE, Safari) and mobile OS (iOS and Android)
- Extensive knowledge of popular customer engagement platform integrations (social channels, email systems, text messaging, push notification systems, etc.)
- Experience with product management software such as Trello, JIRA, Invision, Sketch, Slack, and more.
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
Nice to Haves
- Experience with WCAG compliance
- Any of the three (restaurant, automotive, and/or telecom industry experience)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with IoT (non-traditional digital integrations)
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.