Senior Product Manager, B2B
SpotHero is seeking an analytics-driven Senior Product Manager to overhaul and enhance our B2B tools for sellers listing inventory on our platform. This high-impact role will be critical for enabling SpotHero’s growth as well as providing opportunities for our parking operators to grow their businesses and thrive with us.
Our product management team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day to create an experience for our customers that strives to be nothing short of breathtaking. We combine user research, both qualitative and quantitative, with amazing fast-paced execution to form one of the best product and design teams around.
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead the research, ideation, and creation of vision, roadmap, and backlog for our B2B product(s).
- Defining and building the right tooling to allow our parking operator partners to list more easily on our platform and have the right API integrations.
- Providing our B2B customers the tools that allow them to deliver a more seamless customer experience.
- Build and maintain relationships with SpotHero’s key operator partners in partnership with the Account Executives.
- Champion and lead growth optimizations that will enable us to continue scaling up the number and quality of parking facilities listed on our marketplace.
- Work with data science, data engineering and SpotHero R&D to create new pricing and inventory strategies.
- Partner with UX design, marketing, engineering, and sales to deliver the best product for our customers, partners, and internal team.
- Glean insights about our B2B customers from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- Manage the go to market for your product launches.
- A data-driven product manager. Nothing gets you more excited than digging into the research to make sure that we’re building things that solve real user problems, and you’ll do anything to make sure we test, measure, and learn.
- Passionate about working and collaborating across departments and with a team of designers and engineers to build an impactful product.
- Excited to collaborate with your UX team to conduct a wide range of user research, including discovery, usability tests, A/B tests, and surveys. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Solid communicator possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills for both internal groups and customers.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering and design teams.
- 5+ years of experience in product management in roles where you have built SaaS web and/or mobile products (if not, still apply and convince us you’re a great fit).
- You can function as “full stack” and are able to build anything from vision to roadmap to backlog.
- Experience in product rollouts across a large SaaS customer portfolio
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.