Senior Product Manager, Business Operations
About the role
Farmer’s Fridge started with an idea in Chicago: make fresh, healthy food as accessible as a candy bar. Our handcrafted meals are delivered daily to over 200 software-enabled smart fridges and can be conveniently purchased at the fridge or using our mobile apps. We are based in the Fulton Market neighborhood and supported by $45 million in venture capital from prominent local and national firms, including leading technology investor Innovation Endeavors. We are building a world class team to drive fast growth and bring our wholesome, delicious foods to new markets and cities.
As the senior product manager for business operations, you will work to ensure we consistently deliver the best possible value and quality to our customers. You will partner with stakeholders in Sales, Kitchen Operations, Delivery Operations and Business Operations to identify ways to leverage technology and our data platforms to help address their needs including improvements to our supply chain and logistics. Your features will contribute to overall business success by helping improve how we forecast, produce and stock our food with maximum efficiency and freshness.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A great problem solver and critical thinker who can understand operational needs and translate into technology tools and automation solutions
- Hypothesis and data-driven to evaluate opportunities and conceive structured experiments while learning and improving from the outcomes
- An effective communicator who collaborates well across the company, from partners within product and engineering to peers in other departments and executive leadership
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast-paced, changing environment -- and excited to be a part of shaping who we become
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete onboarding: learn about our mission and values, meet the team and agree on initial priorities
- Take ownership of features already in development, including systems to improve our production operations process and driver efficiency.
Within 3 months you will:
- Begin setting product priorities for business operations; establish and maintain your product roadmap
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders across the product development lifecycle to deliver features to a high standard
Within 6 months you will:
- Set and get alignment around operations product vision and strategy to focus on new initiatives and deliver great results
- Demonstrate clear improvements on key metrics and KPIs
Within 12 months you will:
- Contribute to shaping and developing product team culture
- Surprise us by identifying new ways to help the product, team and overall company
- Traditional Healthcare Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- Generous PTO policy
- 10 paid company holidays
- Daily Fridge credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience
About Farmer’s Fridge
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: