Join Rally Health as a Senior Product Manager where you will oversee the building of our Care Platform Tooling roadmap. You will help healthcare consumers find providers who provide care at the lowest costs to promote positive outcomes. As part of the Find Care Product Management team, you will report to the Director of Product Management and work with a scrum team including Engineering, XD, Project Management, Product Knowledge and others.
- Manage the roadmap for certain Find Care feature sets, expanding Rally’s platform and allowing our teams to do their work
- Work with the product team to help establish product strategy
- Identify, document, analyze and communicate requirements of complex products across Rally
- Determine detailed requirements and user stories
- 5+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- 3+ years of product management experience working in a B2B2C environment within enterprise software, one that powers consumer-facing products
- 2+ years people management experience
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. and background with Computer Science is nice-to-have
- Experience using metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on helping individuals live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).