ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
We are a product- and customer-first organization. While our current product and suite of functions is resonating incredibly well with our 100,000+ customers around the world, we have much more to do. We are seeking an exceptional Product Leader to join our expanding team focused on evolving our customer data platform & analytics capabilities. Our ideal candidate will build trust amongst the team, lead with a vision, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You will not only lead your team(s) but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your products. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.
This is a very important role that will take our platform to the next level.
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with Product, Engineering and Design leaders to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Building deep customer and market understanding by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Empowering teams to solve customer problems without constrained thinking and with a platform mindset
- Collaborating with design and developers during the development process
- Working with other leaders to define and measure product objectives & goals
- Defining/measuring usage signals & leveraging them to drive product performance
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Partnering with Product Marketing and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in the software development space
- Experience with highly technical data & analytics products is a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial and ownership spirit
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, engineering and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Ability to breakdown complex projects into work streams, achievable roadmaps and iterative releases that deliver customer value
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Excel at leading creation of prototypes
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
- Experience leading and mentoring PMs
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.