Senior Product Manager - Chat and Messaging at Rally Health
Are you a product management expert with interest and experience in messaging solutions, help center experience or content management? Your success will be dependent upon ensuring that the features delivered meet quality standards and are completed promptly within scope project deliverables.
- Report to the Senior Product Manager on the team
- Create a frictionless digital experience to connect our users to a trusted health advocate.
- Oversee and prioritize roadmap features for the services that support messaging solutions (asynchronous messaging, chatbots, live chat) within the Rally web and mobile experience.
- Work with engineering, design, project management, legal and other teams to strategize and work on product features.
- Identify, document, analyze, and communicate requirements of complex products across Rally.
- Work with product and team members to understand requirements, and work with these team members to shape the requirements and solution in a way that meets business and product goals.
- Translate client needs into detailed requirements (technical and non-technical) and user stories with an emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Experience launching new product features on web and mobile
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager.
- Used data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – Share data insights to colleagues and partners
- You are passionate and motivated by Rally’s mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.