Having passion for the products and features you create. Here, product management means you need to be the catalyst for change by bringing relevant data and facts to the table to influence teams to build compelling features which solve complex business problems.
It means delighting your users with an experience which makes them promoters of your product to their colleagues and other customers. As a Senior Product Manager at iManage, you’ll own the end-to-end experience for the product and are responsible for collaborating with the right teams to ensure that this experience comes to life.
iM Responsible For…
- Driving the direction and strategy for collaboration products in the iManage portfolio, in the cloud and on-premise
- Existing products like iManage Share and new collaboration products yet to be launched in the market, as well as the integration strategy with other collaborative technologies like MS Teams and Slack
- Gathering and synthesizing analyst and other market research, with feedback from customers, partners, sales, and product marketing to create a near and long-term product strategy and roadmap
- Synthesizing requirements into documented use cases and working with the user experience team to create intuitive features which delight users
- Communicating proactively and effectively with key internal stakeholders managing scope and expectations
- Executing the launch of a new product or new release to the market, working with support, partners, cloud Ops, marketing, sales, etc. to enable the organization and field
- Presenting on product vision, roadmap and existing features to internal and external audiences, including executive briefings, trade shows, and customer meetings
- Adapting the product roadmap strategy to larger company direction changes and disruptive events
- Monitoring competitors and developing compelling differentiation within the products and services offerings
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep knowledge of content collaboration applications like Teams, Slack, Box, etc.
- Knowledge of security with respect to cloud & content within the enterprise
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager with a B2B (preferred) or B2C SaaS offering
- A record of building applications or add-ons which achieved significant market adoption
- The ability to collaborate, negotiate and work effectively across cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating and forming relationships with key customers and prospects
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate a product vision and messages both in writing and in person
- Analytical skills including the ability to conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Determination and perseverance to execute complex projects from start to completion
- A desire to learn and an ability to adapt to changes in the market and technology platforms
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy, but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So, we are looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they are solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we will make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That is the iManage way. It is how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It is how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/