Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience at Farmer's Fridge
Farmer’s Fridge was founded in Chicago in 2013 with the mission of making wholesome, delicious food easily accessible, so people can live a little happier and healthier. Our network of 300+ software-enabled smart Fridges vend handcrafted salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
At our core, we are a team that cares – about the business, the impact our product makes, and about each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. Transparency and collaboration are key to our process, as Farmer’s Fridge is a fast-paced work environment where things are always evolving. We’re proud to have a tight-knit team where people bring their A game every day.
Various team and company social events and town halls keep us connected to each other as well as aligned and focused on our short and long term goals. We’re opening Fridges weekly across the country and are looking for people with passion, ingenuity, and moxie to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of making healthy food as accessible as a candy bar!
As the Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience, you will work to conceive, implement and launch enhancements to all touchpoints along our customer journey. These will make it more convenient, personalized and engaging to purchase our food via the fridge, mobile apps, web and push notifications. As a result, you will have a direct impact on key company metrics including customer trial, frequency, and retention as well as fridge average daily sales.
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete onboarding: learn about our mission and values, meet the team and agree on initial priorities
- Begin driving execution of features already in development, including optimizing our Fridge user experience and redesign of our mobile apps
Within 3 months you will:
- Take ownership of setting product priorities for your customer experience; establish and maintain your product roadmap
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders across the product development lifecycle to deliver features to a high standard
Within 6 months you will:
- Set and get alignment around the customer experience product vision and strategy to focus on new initiatives and deliver great results
- Demonstrate clear improvements on key metrics and KPIs
Within 12 months you will:
- Contribute to shaping and developing product team culture
- Surprise us by identifying new ways to help the product, team and overall company
What are we looking for in Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience?
- Balance of customer and business focused in order to ensure we continually delight our customers while making progress toward key company outcomes
- Hypothesis and data-driven to evaluate opportunities and conceive structured experiments while learning and improving from the outcomes
- An effective communicator who collaborates well across the company, from partners within product and engineering to peers in other departments and executive leadership
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast-paced, changing environment -- and excited to be a part of shaping who we become
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopology, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures