Senior Product Manager, Data Quality/Infrastructure at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You’re looking for next opportunity as a (Sr.) Product Manager to bring the passion, work ethic and expertise needed to lead key product initiatives at a fast-growing tech startup. You have a technical background in data operations / data infrastructure or a deep interest in the area and are ready to apply it to build world-class data products. You are very enthusiastic about managing the complete product lifecycle to ensure success in terms of both revenue and the timely release of new products and capabilities. You thrive working closely with your counterparts in data and software engineering teams to ensure successful product delivery, as well as collaborate with extended team members in Marketing, Sales, Support, and other departments.
What you’re most excited for:
- Research and define product user stories to assist with development of data assets and data powered features
- Manage the product backlog related to development including new product features and enhancements to existing product components based on customer needs and product vision
- Collaborate with Data Engineering, Data Science / ML, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, and QA teams during to deliver product features in an iterative manner
- Assist with product rollout tasks for major and minor release deployments
- Establish internal templates and formalize processes related to development, testing, and deployment
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps, develop product opportunity assessments, conduct competitive analysis, help define user and buyer personas
- Work closely with customers and partners to garner feedback and understand their evolving business needs
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in Data Infrastructure, Data Engineering, and / or Data Quality through past experience in related roles, educational background, and / or interest in topics
- Direct experience developing technology products for cloud-based SaaS companies, preferably with portfolios that feature modern API or middleware products
- Strategic thinker who can blend business strategy with knowledge of products and technology to develop and execute a long-term product roadmap
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak to, as well as influence, data scientists, engineers, project managers, sales counterparts, corporate leadership, partners, and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers
- Ability to identify and discuss both the big picture as well as necessary details to bring ideas to fruition
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.