Senior Product Manager - Demo Solutions at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
By joining our Customer Workflow team, you can be a part of shaping ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management offering and how we are redefining how companies can elevate their customer service from request to resolution. We believe that great service means more than just engaging your customers. It takes connecting customer service with other teams to resolve issues quickly and proactively.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that helps to build and manage one of the most valuable sales and marketing assets: the Customer Workflow solution demos that highlight the capabilities of the suite of applications in a range of scenarios tailored to specific industries. This individual should be passionate about creating and executing inspiring demos, have deep knowledge of customer service domain, and a desire to change the way the world delivers customer service.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with product management, sales, marketing and executive stakeholders to define demo solutions based on market opportunity, key audience, and targeted business processes.
- Work with the Outbound Product Management team to develop thought leadership demo material to establish ServiceNow as a visionary in the Customer Service space.
- Develop competitive differentiation demo assets to aid sales and partner organizations in establishing the value of Customer Service Management.
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management and Product Engineering to inform product strategy and provide input into future product development.
- Provide thought leadership and define best practices for scaling demo development and execution including automation to increase pre-sales productivity incorporating feedback.
- Develop working relationships with other business units to develop scenarios that span multiple solution areas and make tangible our better together vision.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of Product Management, Product Development, Consulting or Pre-Sales experience
- Track record building demos for or selling into Customer Service, Field Service or CX domain
- Passion for building technology and problem-solving
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency with UI, database, workflow and integration technologies desired
- Front-End experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Sass
- Experience developing using Angular or React
- Experienced with Agile development (scrum)
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.