Senior Product Manager - Digital Health Navigation at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Senior Product Manager where you will lead a product team through the entire product development lifecycle (from discovery to delivery) and build an environment conducive to forming a collaborative team. As part of the Digital Health Navigation Team, you will report to the Director of Product and work with Engineering, All Partners, and Project Management.
Your charter is to change healthcare by creating a more navigable and “next best action” type of experience where consumers/members can find the information and tools they need within only a few clicks and present relevant health related recommendations personalized to them and their family members; improve affordability and health outcomes at a scale few other companies can match.You Will:
- Guide a roadmap through the product lifecycle of strategy, OKR agreement, definition/requirements, delivery, and go-to-market.
- Oversee the development of your set of product features and determine which order is most impactful to the business and why.
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings and ensure your products stay ‘high and to the right’.
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities that inform the success of your products.
- 5 plus years experience building software products
- Experience working with engineers and designers to create great user experiences
- An impetus to start with consumers needs (jobs-to-be-done) and work backwards to solutions
- Familiarity pulling and analyzing large sets of data to craft strategy and guide product roadmap creation
- Technology experience: you don’t need to code or draw an architecture diagram from scratch but you do need to know, and can explain, how your product works from a technology lens
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).