Senior Product Manager- Digital Health Plan at Rally Health
Do you have a passion for healthcare and want to enhance how 40 million members use their healthcare digitally?
As a Rally Health Sr. Product Manager, you will help lead the team that supports the future and vision of the digital healthcare experience for tens of millions of members in the US. You will work with our partners, customers, and Rally leadership to make healthcare more personalized and easily navigable for all our members. You will report to the Director, Product in this role.
- Work with the product team to establish product strategy. Guide the product roadmap and manage the development team’s priorities.
- Work with Product and XD on product design, user experience and lead overall execution of your specified set of features.
- Collaborate with customers, data scientists, engineering, design, program management, legal, sales and other internal product teams to strategize and build on your set of product features
- Analyze data on a continuous and daily basis to assess the success of your product.
- Contribute to a product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn.
- Stay on top of all meaningful health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings.
- Identify partners and business opportunities to improve the Rally product offering.
- Manage or have the desire to mentor junior product managers at Rally.
- 5+ years of experience working with consumers in a Product management role.
- Passion for healthcare and experience in healthcare or insurance a plus.
- Experience working with external clients and partners is a must have. Consulting experience is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree. M.B.A. and background with Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-facing products.
- Experience with APIs.
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies.
- Data and metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.Our Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Performance Bonus Opportunity.
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Fun and interactive work environment that includes free lunches, snacks and ways to get involved.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.