Join Rally Health as a Senior Product Manager where you will oversee the building our Find Care product roadmap. You will help healthcare consumers find providers who provide care at the lowest costs to promote positive outcomes. As part of the Find Care Product Management team, you will report to the Director of Product Management and work with a scrum team including Engineering, XD, Project Management, Product Knowledge and others.
- Manage roadmap for certain Find Care feature sets, expanding Rally’s platform and surfacing relevant actions to users
- Work with the product team to help establish product strategy
- Determine detailed requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal) for delivery of roadmap items
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid testing and learning
- 5+ years in product management, product strategy, or business analyst role
- 3+ years of experience working with consumer-facing products in a Product management role
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. and background with Computer Science is nice-to-have
- Use metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities
- You should bring a “Feature CEO” mentality every week
- Discuss technical concepts (APIs), schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.