We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a member of Relativity's Product Management team, you will help shape the future and vision of our software. To do this, you will become an expert in Relativity's full suite of Relativity products, our customers’ business, and the e-discovery industry. You will work directly with our customers to understand their business problems and opportunities, and understanding high-level requirements. You’ll then prioritize those needs based on empirical business value and enabling construction teams to deliver successful solutions. You will work across Relativity departments to drive the success of the product every day. Ultimately, you will help evolve a product that is used by hundreds of thousands of people every day. Your goal is to help make that product exceptional.
- Become an e-discovery, Relativity, and customer subject matter expert
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the product, including product roadmaps, and recommending new ideas for products and features
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders, and evolve the product to meet their needs
- Become certified in the Relativity roadmap and deliver it to customers
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events; present to customers/industry
- Work with customers and individuals across Relativity during all aspects of the product development process, from ideation through release
- Lead or participate in periodic business reviews for your products with stakeholders and Relativity leadership
- Regularly communicate product features and benefits to internal and external customers, with the ability to speak in-depth and from a business point of view
- Take ownership for the commercial success of your products
- Keep a large suite of complex product work coordinated while being conscious of future product plans and remaining nimble
- Have full grasp of product metrics and be prepared to communicate status and important changes
- Determine and communicate external release plans
- Working with an Engineering Director, develop a plan that aligns with and informs the roadmap and release plans
- Provide empirical arguments to justify the level of investment
- As a leader on the Product team, mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives
- Critical success factors for this role include: creating a vision for your product(s), understanding your customer(s) business and use of the product, identification and progression of opportunities, creation of high level requirements and significant involvement with the construction of the solution
- Agile experience is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in product management; software experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile SCRUM
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.