Senior Product Manager, Identity
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
WE ARE CRAIN'S CHICAGO BUSINESS' #11 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN CHICAGO FOR 2019!
This dynamic, rapidly growing company is seeking a Sr Product Manager to join the team and focus on Consumer Identities. This position will be part of the Product Team and will report to the VP of Product.
The Senior Product Manager may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL Headquarters or Downtown Chicago Loop Office. Please only apply once to your preferred location.
As a Senior Product Manager, we want an entrepreneurial product professional, someone who is adept at seeing a market opportunity. Who loves to create an MVP which generates feedback to prove product market fit, then scales that product to be a world class market dominator.
We are looking for someone to support and grow existing product lines,
identify new opportunities based on market feedback, and prioritize the backlog for future development.
The right fit for us will have strong knowledge in product management, and will also be well versed in building identity resolution solutions. Experience with identity verification, consumer data cleansing & standardization, and CRM/CDP platform experience are a plus.
You will be accountable for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining and driving the product vision and roadmap, and executing product initiatives. You will work closely with product marketing to educate and train Sales & Support staff and will partner with Sales Engineering, acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). You will also work closely with technology and engineering to ensure success as new features & functionality is built out. This position reports to the VP of Product.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Product Manager, Consumer Identities, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support Sales, Sales Engineering, and Support by serving as an SME
- Partner with Marketing on creation of product collateral & training materials
- Provide guidance on packaging & pricing of product
- Work with Sales Operations on reports & dashboards to forecast product revenue and pipeline
- Inform the backlog and product strategy based on market opportunity
- Define agile project scope and manage product backlog (which drives the delivery of features) for assigned teams
- Evaluate and prioritize the product backlog based on business value and/or ROI
- Take a concept from ideation through commercialization.
- Be an evangelizer of new product ideas who can train, lead and gain market momentum by uniting sales and marketing on a market problem or opportunity.
- Assist product, engineering, and agile development team(s) during agile ceremonies: feature review, backlog grooming, sprint planning and product demos by being the voice of the customer and communicating the value behind each product and prioritization decision
- Conduct/coordinate user acceptance testing on features and bug fixes before release, ensuring high quality products
- Validate solutions and hypotheses through user testing and feedback
- Show keen eye for detail and ability to adhere to deadlines within fast paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years of experience in an Agile Product Owner/Manager role
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies, particularly Agile/Scrum
- Experience working for an enterprise Data company
- Good understanding of software integration and usability best practices
- Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their relationship to provide continuity in all major application solution decisions
- Cross functional partnership & leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills
- A self-motivated, team player who is comfortable in a fail fast environment
- Prior experience with identity resolution/verification is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM & CDP platforms is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round