SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS at Conversant
About this role
The Senior Product Manager, Intelligence Solutions is responsible for developing and managing Conversant products that will provide insights and activation options for our clients based on our vast understanding of the individual across over 7,000 dimensions with industry-leading identity accuracy and persistency. These solutions will give our clients a holistic view of the performance & efficiency of their media buys, insights into their customers’ and prospects’ demographic & behavioral attributes and opportunities to activate audiences across multiple marketing channels. This role will lead the launch, roll-out, and ongoing improvement of these solutions with responsibility for guiding strategy, roadmaps, feature development, product marketing, and sales strategies to drive revenue growth from these capabilities.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver on the vision and the roadmap for one or more Intelligence Solutions products; the roadmap will include platform development, launch, client feedback and ongoing product enhancements.
- Drive the adoption of these strategic solutions by our clients and the Conversant organization as they extend from our core offerings.
- Train the Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Product teams on your product(s).
- Support the Sales team by participating in client conversations while evolving our products with insights from Sales, clients, and the marketplace.
- Support the Product Marketing team by developing content such as competitive analysis, unique selling proposition, differentiators, etc.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including vendor partners, to continually improve our offerings.
- Build market-leading solutions from our unique data assets by partnering with a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, marketers, sellers, product managers, creatives, and clients.
- Be energized by the tough problems, push yourself to grow, and learn something new each & every day.
- Travel – less than 15%.
What you have:
- 5 - 7 years’ progressive experience working in Product Management.
- Experience building digital products and solutions, whether advertising technology solutions (e.g, DSP, DMP, MTA), marketing technology solutions (e.g., Loyalty, Email, Social, Mobile), or related SaaS solutions sold to Marketers (e.g., Analytics, Personalization).
- Current understanding of B2C Marketing and Marketer’s key digital and traditional marketing challenges.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other functional areas (e.g., Pre- and Post-Sales, Account Management, Professional Services) to deliver a solution, not just software.
- A history of successful product launches including business case development, positioning, competitive analysis, requirements development, product marketing, and sales support on go-to-market with a path toward maturity.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with the drive + balance to execute your vision at scale. A penchant for meeting challenges and unexpected opportunities head on by quickly assessing situations, making a rational decision, setting a plan, taking action, and moving forward.
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal).
- BA/BS in a technical or quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.