Senior Product Manager - Livly Connect
Livly is hiring a Senior Product Manager – Livly Connect to work with a team of system engineers to complete and develop software and hardware integrations. You’ll manage the project life cycle from conception and design through installation and test completion. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage company and help bring a product to life!
At Livly, Product Managers help build innovative products for our customers. Product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small but growing team of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Lead the research, ideation, and creating of Livly’s hardware and hardware integration product roadmap.
- Research, prototype, and integrate new API’s from smart locks hardware manufactures and several relevant IoT platforms.
- Assist in system and network designs based for communications infrastructure and electronic security and access applications.
- Manage working relationships between many different personalities, helping to triage requests to engineering team.
- Develop cost estimates including: design costs, material costs, and installation costs.
- Work with a team of engineers to develop total solutions for customers
- Successfully communicate project scope/requirements to subcontractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Assist in provisioning, configuration, and testing of system components in the lab and on-site to validate design concepts.
- Aid in providing customer support for installed systems.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A problem solver. You have the ability to break down complex business needs to formulate actional insight for multiples teams to act upon.
- Analytical. You have a strong analytical background with the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills that enable you to work with engineers, design teams, and business stakeholders.
- User-centric. You have a passion and love for creating seamless user experiences.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in software development or technical product management, with a strong focus on APIs and hardwire in an agile environment.
- In depth knowledge of electronic security, Internet of Things, or communications industries is preferred.
- Ability to analyze, assess, and derive insights from data, that then become hypothesis that are tested in A/B experiments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, Visio, AutoCAD, A/B testing platforms, and BI tools.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.