Senior Product Manager (Loyalty experience is a MUST) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to build the optimization for our promotions and loyalty product workstream. This is a new product that will focus on our restaurant’s promotion and loyalty programs. This role will report into our Director, Product for the core restaurant and small medium business loyalty products.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Formalize and own the Campaign Optimization workstream for our SMB promotions and loyalty programs
- Develop and execute on testing and product strategy and roadmap - crawl, walk, run approach to optimize the campaigns we are running against restaurants goals for promotions and loyalty. This includes:
- Establish data driven approach for testing and iterating on campaigns being run on behalf of restaurants; Assist in setting up and analyzing the results of tests
- Develop and execute on product strategy to deliver a more algorithmic or machine learning approach towards running campaigns
- Drive work to execute on test and product strategy with Restaurant engineering teams
- Partner closely with the Product Design team to optimize the restaurant user experience; Finance and Data Analytics teams to formalize KPI and measurement plan
- Partner with other Product Managers within the team to ensure learnings from campaign optimization are leveraged across all promotions and loyalty experiences to drive goals for those workstreams
- Prioritize feature development efforts with the technical lead and other product managers
- Contribute to creating and improving Core Restaurant team engagement with key stakeholders (engineering, design, restaurant network, marketing)
You Should Have
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2B environment
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, finance, operations, business development and sales
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical and quant skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.