Senior Product Manager, Marketplace as a Service
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns, all while we help them stay up on the latest trends.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketplace Services team is building an unrivaled marketplace focused on creating growth for brands by opening new channels to sell through, while working with leading consumer retailers and platforms to bring marketplace capabilities to their experiences. We’re adding new categories to multi-billion dollar retailers, augmenting categories for the world’s biggest monobrands, and enabling commerce for the world’s most popular platforms. We’re building the future of commerce.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan for the launch of new marketplaces with leading retailers and platforms by scoping, designing, and executing plans to build our biggest business yet with some of the world’s leading retailers and platforms.
- Manage the launch of new Marketplace Services with a select group of retail partners and then determine growth plan
- Create a plan to launch the alpha with select retailers and expand to more retailers and platforms in more markets with additional partners
- Understand our retailers’ systems and experience to support appropriate customer experience, integrations, and brand relationships for Marketplace Services orders
- Define process improvements to optimize the program
- Increase adoption by working closely with the Partner Success team and directly with retailers as needed
- Work with our network of the world’s leading brands to drive engagement with our marketplace channels
- Work with product, engineering, experience design, marketing, analytics and partner success to develop, launch and enhance a Marketplace Services program
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve the Marketplaces services program with product enhancements to benefit our retailers and customers
- Analyze product performance and adoption while taking action on areas of opportunity
- Present plans and progress to senior management
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of product management and/or business operations experience
- Experience working with marketplaces and legacy technology stacks, including PIM and OMS systems.
- Experience working in retail and/or a strong passion for the retail customer experience
- Proven track record of delivering complex features from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical skills: Able to understand business performance and make decisions based on the data
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with retail partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- Operational skillset and the ability to organize complex data
Note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.