Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear. In 2019 Reverb was acquired by Etsy. With the added support of one of the largest online marketplaces, we are on a path to becoming the go-to site for musicians everywhere.
The senior product manager of MarTech will be responsible for enabling technologies that empower marketing to deliver on their growth and engagement goals as well as keeping Reverb at the forefront of our customers’ minds. You will work alongside marketing, operations and finance to build successful strategies for meeting objectives. You will engage with 3rd party vendors to develop integration plans and troubleshoot throughout the development life cycle.
- Build an outcome-focused roadmap, manage competing needs and changing requirements under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a backlog focused on impactful themes of work.
- Understand our MarTech stack, including the technical systems, operational and marketing processes that create user and business value, in order to clearly communicate the desired outcome of MarTech product work.
- Work with key stakeholders in marketing to understand their priorities and integrate them into the product roadmap.
- Identify enhancements for our marketing technologies and marketplace platform that successfully enable customer growth and engagement.
- Bridge any knowledge gaps that exist between stakeholders and your team.
- Ensure stakeholders understand the status of projects.
- Partner with design and engineering to identify lean, sustainable approaches to deliver impactful changes to our platform.
- Nurture a continuous feedback loop between yourself, stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- 5+ years of relevant work as a product manager, with experience in marketing technology products and services
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making.
- Experience managing competing priorities in a way that keeps the team focused while demonstrating progress to stakeholders.
- Experience participating in technical discussions and running meetings with technical and business leaders.
- A proven bias for action when managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Track record of anticipating/identifying possible project hurdles and ensuring timely resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to use data and analysis for product planning and understanding impact
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with CDPs, ESPs, and MMPs is a big plus
What you'll get:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.