Senior Product Manager - Policyholder Experience at Root
What you’ll be doing
- This role works across product, engineering, design, business development and analytics teams to define, build and evolve our policyholder experience. You’ll be a guiding voice on the team that's reinventing what it means to be insured and creating an experience that customers love. Your roadmap will be composed of new features and customer experiences, experimental enhancements to our existing features and engagement opportunities, and internal systems that power the intelligence used by our product features.
- The ideal candidate has experience working in a multi-stakeholder environment spanning internal teams and external partners, an analytical mindset to organize and lead a complex product portfolio, and well-honed product instincts to identify the right opportunities for customer experience and technology innovation through partnership collaborations. You have a consistent track record of successfully taking end-to-end business ownership, and building trust through open and clear written and verbal communication and follow-through. This role requires an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to lead effectively across functions.
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS in a STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) field or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years technology industry experience in a product management or related capacity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated across executive and cross-functional audiences
- Demonstrated experience leading external partnership collaborations that have yielded tangible results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to validate assumptions, recommendations, and decisions