Senior Product Manager, Pricing \u0026 Availability - Tock at Tock (Chicago, IL)
Tock's Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager for the Pricing and Availability team! You'll join a product-led and mission-driven company dedicated to supporting restaurants and the larger hospitality industry by providing them with an all-in-one platform.
As Senior Product Manager of the Pricing and Availability team, you'll be responsible for the core reservations product that allows customers to configure their offerings and availability. The P&A team's mission is to provide customers with a powerful yet user-friendly tool that makes it easy for them to offer everything from the most basic reservation to the most unique experience, from a schedule that's the same every day to variably-priced offerings at different times on different days. The last few years have proven to restaurants of all shapes and sizes that technology can be a reliable partner to navigate an ever-evolving industry, but specifically that Tock's unique and innovative tools can confidently help restaurants book more, save more, and sell more. As a Senior Product Manager, you'll continue this mission by bringing new perspectives, exploring new ideas, and leading the P&A team with initiatives that will propel this industry forward.
You will report directly to a manager on the Product team.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Tock employees, which allows for remote or in-office work at either our Chicago or New York locations.
You'll Get To...
- Lead product development by shaping strategy, establishing a roadmap, and prioritizing against product and business goals
- Work alongside Engineering and Design teams to explore improvements to our core product and create exciting new features that make it easier for restaurants to run better businesses
- Communicate progress against objectives and goals with senior leadership
- Develop an understanding of the market as well as Tock's users by conducting research, data and competitive analyses, and feedback sessions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to collect, understand, and analyze customer feedback
- Challenge yourself and the team to balance building extensive configuration functionality while creating simple, easy to use tooling
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager leading B2B products, including discovery, planning, prioritization, stakeholder management, user testing, and measuring impact of launches
- Eagerness to become experts with customers and have experience talking to users, evaluating quantitative and qualitative data, and conducting competitive analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and can effectively cope with change, think holistically, and plan for both short-term and long-term impact to the platform
- Ability to explore solutions to hard problems with many constraints, assess risks, and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed manner
- Experience building healthy relationships with teammates, holding teammates accountable, and helping the team make data driven decisions to accomplish business goals
- Strong communicator who can present complex information in clear and concise manner
- Proactive go-getter who loves to solve challenging problems
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Cash Compensation Range: $125,000 - $212,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal (coming soon!) and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com .
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.