SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - RESTAURANT AND DINING VERTICAL
About this role:
The Senior Product Manager, Restaurant & Dining Vertical is part of the Vertical Solutions Team and is responsible for developing and owning the most advanced digital marketing solutions for our clients. This role will be the vertical product leader responsible for establishing and continuously evolving the vertical product/feature roadmap, competitive positioning and marketing approach.
Who you are:
- Resourceful self-starter with ability to move between macro and micro level. This role requires deep curiosity and the desire and technical ability to get under the hood and evolve solutions.
- Able to perform data-driven prioritization, confidently make strategic recommendations and make tough decisions and stand by them.
- Capable of successfully managing multiple diverse initiatives and projects simultaneously with minimal oversight
- Be energized by complex challenges, push yourself to grow, and learn something new every day.
What you’ll do:
- Create and own the overall vertical vision and product roadmap development featuring a portfolio of product solutions and features that enable Conversant to be a vertical market leader.
- Own the building of market-leading solutions based on our unique data assets by partnering with a cross-functional team of sellers, engineers, analysts, product managers, creatives, vendor partners and clients.
- Drive and be responsible for the adoption of these strategic vertical solutions by our clients and the Conversant sales organization as they extend from our core offerings.
- Coordinate/train Sales, Operations and Product on the what, why and how of the vertical portfolio of product solution offerings empowering them to understand and evangelize.
- Support the sales team by participating in client conversations and evolve the portfolio of product solutions based on Sales and market feedback.
- Work with Marketing to drive vertical customization of Conversant product positioning, case studies and marketing collateral that clearly articulates the Conversant difference in market.
- Unexpected opportunities/challenges will occur. Role requires ability to quickly assess situations and make a decision.
- 6 – 8 years of experience in product management, digital advertising and/or consulting.
- Minimum 3 years of restaurant & dining industry experience, preferably in a digital media role.
- Past experience building successful online advertising solutions in one of the following areas: display, video, mobile, email, site and/or and marketing technologies (e.g., DMP, ad server, etc.).
- Successful or not, owned a product or solution from introduction through launch and into maturity. This should include iteration based on the needs of the market.
- Experience driving product marketing including market positioning, competitive analysis and sales support on go-to-market.
- Strong and confident presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Able to lead outcome-oriented meetings and ensure accountability from the cross-functional teams.
- BA/BS in a business, technical or analytics discipline, or equivalent experience. Advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to travel occasionally as necessary – less than 15%.