Senior Product Manager, Rx at Rally Health
Rally is looking for a Senior Product Manager for Rally Rx based in our Chicago office. Rally Rx helps millions of people find, price, and manage their medications.
Over 50% of Americans take at least one prescription medication. Consumers continue to face challenges with their medication, including rising out of pocket costs, conveniently filling their prescription, or taking their medication as prescribed by their physician. The RallyRx team builds consumer-facing products that help people manage their medications. We recently launched our first product that helps consumers price their medication among pharmacy options available to them to minimize their out of pocket expense. Our product is available today to 14 million consumers and we expect to double our reach in the next year. We have a roadmap and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to maintain our momentum and grow our product’s capabilities.
Rx is an essential growth driver for Rally over the next several years. This Senior Product Manager will drive impact for both users and the Rally Rx business. They will lead an essential pillar of our product strategy to increase convenience for our users, increase medication adherence which will result in improved health, and increase revenues to our business.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- You will report to the Director of Product
- Oversee the roadmap for Rally Rx feature sets to expand the platform’s capabilities and reach new patient populations
- Work with the product team to help determine product strategy
- Establish detailed requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering and other teams (including others in Product, Client Delivery, XD, Program Management, Legal) for successful and delivery of roadmap items
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid testing and learning
- 5+ years in product management role
- 3+ years in consumer-facing products (websites, software, apps)-preferred
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies – required. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- You have worked in a environment focused on product development
- Use metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – you can share data insights to colleagues and partners
- You should bring a “Feature CEO” mentality every day
- Discuss technical concepts (API experience a plus), schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with all kinds of employees
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.