Senior Product Manager - SaaS Products
SpotHero is seeking a Product Manager to lead our HeroTech product lines, both SaaS and mobile. These products allow our customers to manage all their parking operations and our customers span the major sports teams in the NFL, NHL, MLB, & cities across North America.
SpotHero marries the craft of User Research, both qualitative and quantitative analysis, with amazing and fast paced execution, to form the best Product & Design team around.
Our Product Management team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day to create an experience for our customers that strives to be nothing short of breathtaking. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead the research, ideation, and creation of the product lines vision, roadmap, and backlog.
- Lead a fully staffed “squad” with UX Design, engineering, QA, and everything else that is needed to successfully execute your backlog.
- Create innovative products and features that leverage our unique position in a multi-sided marketplace.
- Glean insights about our users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- Work with sales to identify Product gaps from SaaS sales pipeline and existing client portfolio.
- Work with sales on Win/Loss analysis to identify Product gaps.
- Manage Product rollouts across our existing client portfolio for well timed release to clients and rollout success.
- Passionate about data.
- Passionate about learning.
- Passionate about working and collaborating to build a great product.
- Love rolling up your sleeves and talking to customers, out in the field, a lot!
- Capable of leading a sales team in discovering gaps in existing products and ensuring we don’t build a mountain of “one off features”.
- Excited to collaborate with your UX team to conduct usability tests, A/B testing, and site surveys. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Solid communicator, possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering and design teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management with both B2B SaaS and B2B mobile experience (if not, still apply and convince us you’re a great fit).
- Deep experience in both iOS & Android native mobile platforms.
- You can function as “full stack” and are able to build anything from Vision, to roadmap, to backlog.
- You’ve executed enough A/B tests to amass the appropriate amount of “scar tissue” to be fluent in this practice.
- 2+ years experience with working with large data sets and complex analyses.
- Experience in product rollouts across a large SaaS customer portfolio.
- Ability to analyze, assess, and derive insights from data, that then become hypothesis you test in an A/B/N experiment.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- Plus, true ownership of your product in an environment where you can rapidly grow based on your execution.
Steps to apply: Please include your portfolio, dribble account, LinkedIn profile, and links to any project that represent your skill set. We love seeing work that others loved working on.