Senior Product Manager at GoHealth
GoHealth is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to help lead our products into the future. You will sit within GoHealth's engineering-focused technology organization and help establish, articulate, and accomplish our product vision. While guiding efforts to build high-value products will be a primary responsibility, you will maintain a sense of our clients' needs and behaviors. Successful product managers at GoHealth know how to dig into the details of how their products tick, and aim to make their products measurably better. If you enjoy demonstrating a history of doing research, digging into the details, analyzing the data, knowing the market, and performing disciplined experiments to create changes which produce measurable value then we encourage you to apply.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop GoHealth's product vision by collaborating across the organization to identify areas of focus to which the application of new products or product enhancements can produce value.
- Work with diverse partners to produce a well-defined product road-map which executes a product vision and exhibits sound, sustainable technical design and high value.
- Communicate both high-level product vision and specifics of technical implementation to audiences both inside and outside of our organization.
- Consult with partners on how our products can be used to accomplish goals. In cases where a solution would require development, this includes coaching partners towards options that create generalizable, sustainable value for a broad set of related, common applications.
- Write and evaluate quantitative business cases which are expected to present credible, measurable business hypotheses in defense of specific product investment requests.
- Participate in ongoing planning of our substantial, but finite, technical investments to balancing specific projects within the company's priorities at large, with the objective of ensuring that our operating plan produces the greatest possible value.
- Negotiate desirable, measurable outcomes with executive partners and then managing delivery of products to capture those outcomes.
- Work with design professionals to build compelling, measurable user experiences that can be analyzed and optimized with the data they produce.
- Document and organize technical debt plans to ensure technical sustainability of products.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in fields such as computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical disciplines
- 4+ years of experience working in a product and/or technical leadership role in a high-growth company
- Experience working in a technical or engineering role; comfort in discussing engineered systems in technical detail
- Evaluate potential new business opportunities
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing data, including comfort in SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions) , Python, Splunk and similar systems
- Well-developed systems thinking, demonstrated through education and professional experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.