About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
As a Senior Product Manager for Growth and Partnerships, you will be responsible for crafting features that drive traffic to our site via Partnerships. You will find new traffic opportunities and optimize for traffic quality. You will collaborate closely with our Business Development and Marketing/Traffic Generation teams and work with engineers and designers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to impact our business goals. The successful candidate will have experience managing a team, external relationships and driving cross-functional internal teams, be comfortable dealing with uncertainty, and able to put structure to complex, unstructured product problems.
The Impact You Will Make
- Develop and execute Partnerships strategy to enhance and grow key Grubhub diners, including established and potential opportunities for the business
- Work closely with product, marketing, account management, support, and sales teams to identify and engage potential partners to enhance our product functionality and distribution
- Own and be responsible for product initiatives that drive traffic growth for Grubhub including building the business case for the traffic growth product roadmap, and measure and report on impact
- Gather and unearth new traffic generation opportunities through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools
- Work effectively with Marketing partners to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
What You Bring to the Table
- A creative and structured thinker and problem solver who can translate Grubhub’s overall priorities into a cohesive partner and traffic generation strategy
- A motivator of cross functional stakeholders, able to influence and direct team members and external partners in order to deliver on the defined strategy
- A clear communicator who can articulate the strategy in a concise manner
- Passionate product-minded leader focused on customer experience and outcomes
- A metrics and results-driven leader who can lead and grow a team and report to senior management on performance, evangelize roadmap and share vision
- At least 7+ years experience in Product Management, experience with Google analytics, SEO tools, and SQL
- BA required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.