ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help build a world-class go-to-market strategy for our IT Operations Management products
- Be the glue that ties Product Management with our broad ecosystem, spanning internal field teams and external partners, as we drive new products to market.
- Be considered the go to product expert who is willing to break down barriers to deliver a best in class enablement experience for presales, sales specialist, and partners
- Provide technical product expertise to influence industry events, campaigns, marketing events, sales demos, technical marketing collateral, sales tools, and participate in trade shows by providing technical demonstrations and expertise as related to product capabilities.
- Partner with sales teams to sell the ServiceNow value proposition in customer accounts.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A result-oriented, customer-focused mindset
- An ability to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, dealing and thriving with change
- A passion for hard work and having fun
- Ability to act both strategically and tactically
- At least 10 years' experience in product management, technical marketing, pre-sales solution consulting, sales engineering, or professional services
- Experience in the IT Operations Management space
- Expertise in public/private clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware-based private clouds) and the shift to cloud native application architectures (especially Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of machine learning applied to improving application and service availability a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps and its impact on the role of IT Operations a plus
- Strong competitive drive, focused helping our team beat the competition.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.