Senior Product Manager at Civis Analytics
At Civis Analytics we bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making—all the way from the boardroom to the world’s largest social causes.
Our mission isn’t an aspiration, it’s something we see realized every day. We combine our SaaS products with specialized data science consultancy to enable and support data-driven decision making in organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, City of Boston, and progressive political campaigns.
Core to our product and consulting offerings is Civis Platform. Civis Platform makes it easy to import, manage, transform, analyze, and report data. Our customers love Civis Platform because they get to focus on answering critical questions with data, rather than managing Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, Redshift, Airflow, Tableau, and other data technologies.
Our product organization is customer-centric and leverages human-centered design practices to help build and improve our product experiences in ways that delight customers while strengthening our overall business.
Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
"Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, all Civis offices are closed and employees are remote until further notice. This is being closely monitored as the situation evolves. Although it’s likely our offices will reopen, positions hired outside of Civis office locations will be remote roles."
Our mission is to bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making – all the way from the boardroom to the world’s largest social causes.
What we are looking for/responsibilities
At Civis Analytics our teams are cross-functional and include a product manager, product designer, and a team of full-stack engineers. Teams are organized around, and accountable for product experiences that span each stage of the data science lifecycle.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager for our Platform product. This team is responsible for creating and executing a product strategy that will enable us to drive product-led growth.
What you’ll own
- Owning and driving the vision and strategy for our Platform product.
- Partnering with product design and engineering to ensure team-level practices and processes are optimized for delivering predictable and consistent value to our customers.
- Partnering across the business with Customer Success, Solution Architects, and Sales to build trusted relationships and gather voice-of-the-customer feedback.
- Driving product adoption via customer communications, help documentation, demo scripts, etc.
- Coaching product managers by sharing product best practices and leading by example
- 4+ years of product management experience with a track record of successfully delivering high-impact outcomes
- Have the ability to see the holistic big picture, while also being able to sweat the details
- Are proficient in extracting insights from product metrics and making data-driven decisions
- Have a track record of managing multiple projects at the same time in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with engineering teams and product designers
- Can influence peers and stakeholders through effective communication
- US work authorization
- Prior experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Prior experience building data-centric products
- Prior experience in driving product-led growth
- Prior experience in human-centered design
Why join our team?
The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace.
Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, health, dental, and vision benefits, fully paid parental leave, breastfeeding support including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms, commuter benefits, wellness initiatives including weekly group meditations, monthly on-site massage therapy, and pet insurance.
To support employees in our now fully remote work environment, we also have expanded our virtual journal and book clubs, Donut Pals (organized virtual coffee meet-ups), Lightning Talks (5-minute presentations on anything you’d like), Lunch-and-Learns, and HR Open Discussions (bi-weekly meet-up where we discuss ideas and topics of the day in a casual format). We are also able to support and accommodate flexible work from home schedules to help employees juggle responsibilities at home.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees, and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW