Senior Product Manager at Supernova Technology
- Develops new software product concepts, designs, and/or enhancements to existing product design that reflect market and user requirements.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and product specifications
- Manage the product roadmap by understanding how our product can make internal and external customers more effective in executing their strategy
- Collaborate with other product managers and leaders to synthesize complex product requirements leading to a value-added platform initiative
- Manage competing priorities with a variety of stakeholders - business & product leaders, engineers, partners, and especially our end users - by making thoughtful trade-offs and communicating clearly
- Evangelize and drive adoption of platform level features with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success
- Develop a strong technical understanding of Supernova’s product and platform by working closely with our team and our customers
- Drive cross-functional teams to execute the product development plan aiming at quick time-to-market, high product quality while optimizing resources
- Identify, evaluate and integrate new features and enhancements to Supernova’s platform strategy to drive business value
- Work with customers, partners, and professional services teams to obtain feedback and product feature recommendations for input into the roadmap
- Recognized as a specialist in their role both internally, and externally with industry partners where applicable.
- 6+ years of product management experience.
- Bachelors in degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent; Masters Preferred
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
- Financial industry and digital solution experience are desired
- Willingness to learn new skills, take on new challenges and contribute new ideas
- Able to work highly independent in fast-paced and agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize and make difficult trade-off decisions while delivering on a roadmap to achieve specific business outcomes