Senior Product Manager at Grubhub (Chicago, IL)
About The Opportunity
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. User-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart in the world of online food ordering. Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-then Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own, craft and execute the Driver Pay roadmap. Building an equitable pay strategy is paramount for the growth and trust of the Grubhub Driver network. You are expected to develop a perspective on how the pay strategy will shape the future of driver earnings, supply, and profitability. The intersection of the opportunities requires a product manager who will embody the voice of the driver, while creating a strategy to gainfully unite Delivery Logistics and the Driver Experience.
You will report directly to a Director of Product.
The Impact You Will Make
- Become the expert of your area and help define a roadmap to lead our strategic direction and our goals. You'll work with important partners, including executive leadership and Grubhub's technology team
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for users
- Validate opportunities through research, data analysis, A/B testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools
- Lead the product strategy for your squad of engineers, designers, and researchers, to bring features to market and reduce your backlog
- Own the Driver Pay experience and optimization strategies ensuring delivery against them
- Own and improve key performance metrics
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Product experience on mobile platforms (iOS & Android) with a track record of customer success.
- Advanced SQL using queries, reports and dashboards coupled with strong analytical and quantitative skills using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action.
- Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology (front-end, back-end, data, data science), design, UX, operations, finance and operations
- BA/BS required
- Nice to have - experience building payments or financial products in a product management role
New York Salary Range: $132,000-$181,500
The Base Pay component of our Total Rewards package is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to: job responsibilities, location, experience and, education/certifications. In addition to the pay component, this role may be eligible for equity and benefits as part of the Total Rewards package. The Total Rewards package will be determined at the time a contingent offer is made.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Fund . Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].