Senior Product Manager
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all users, from small companies to enterprise, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
As we grow as an organization our needs are constantly evolving. With this growth, we are currently seeking stellar Senior Product Managers to join our expanding team. As our ideal candidate you will be able to build trust amongst the team, lead with a vision, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You as a Product manager will not only lead your team but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your product. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.
This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the department and the company and you can bring your passion for great products to the table everyday.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What Your Day Could Consist of:
- Being the Product Lead for 1-2 product teams and facilitating planning meetings
- Working closely with VP of Product, Development and Design to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Collaborating with design and developers during the development process
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Testing new features and getting them ready for release
- Coordinating the release role out
What You Need:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in the software development space
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, development and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Ability to breakdown large projects into iterative releases
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
- Experience leading and mentoring PMs a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description