Senior Product Manager
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Manager to execute on the roadmap and own the performance of the Pangea Money Transfer apps. This position will be responsible for conceptualizing, launching and optimizing product features that increase customer satisfaction and achieve company goals. This role will work closely with engineering counterparts and will report to the Director of Product.
You’re the right candidate if you’re a self-motivated, techie, organized and results-oriented person who has experience in all things related to building and managing world-class tech products – requirements writing, mobile trends, funnel tracking analysis, A/B testing platforms, vendor selection, usability testing techniques, competitive analysis, wireframing, and project management processes. You are a huge customer advocate and believe that the best decisions are made through a combination of insights and data.
If you have a proven track record of establishing productive working relationships with engineers, bringing successful products to market, and analyzing and communicating their performance - then we want to talk to you!
- Work closely with the Director of Product in executing a product strategy and roadmap aligned to the company goals and budget, and provide ongoing visibility to the rest of the teams regarding the long-term roadmap and short-term priorities.
- Be the in-house expert of all the details related to our customers, product and competition by developing a framework to obtain user feedback, gathering competitive intelligence and tracking product behavioral data to inform the feature prioritization process.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize product requirements from key stakeholders at the company.
- Write the requirements documents that guide the engineering development process for the mobile applications and backend changes.
- Create wireframes and UI/UX research and briefing documents.
- Provide visibility into the overall funnel performance and ad hoc reports that analyze the performance of new features and product launches.
- Execute A/B tests in the platform that can help improve conversion and retention rates.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a product manager role for an e-commerce or similar mobile platform.
- You have experience working with teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment. You identified project goals, wrote user stories, built wireframes, worked with engineers to organized releases, and managed iterations of team work through a project management tool.
- You have taken customer insights and translated them into superior user experience flows or product features.
- You have the ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly and confidently in verbal and written communications.
- You have utilized product planning tools such as JIRA.
- You are familiar with the Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.