Senior Product Manager
Snapsheet is a leader in insurtech finding innovative ways to make insurance simple. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us build a smart platform that utilizes data and technology to solve problems.
As a Senior Product Manager, your focus is taking our internal platform from current state to world-class. Daily you meet with stakeholders including executives, Engineering, Design, Customer Service, and more to gather information, communicate updates and understand each key-players vision. As a Senior Product Manager, you leverage vast amounts of disparate datasets, user research, customer interviewing, and rapid testing of ideas to build new and improve existing features within the platform. With this research and knowledge at hand, you develop and launch product enhancements measuring success and elevating the product. Since you have a robust Agile product management background you seamlessly navigate the software development lifecycle and equip all parties with the information they need to hit deadlines. Throughout the process, as a Senior Product Manager, you are vigilant about scope creep and priorities to ensure success.
You have the above, but you are also a builder and a do-er. You have a passion for software and put your heart into your work. You love getting things done and you have a strong attention to detail along the way. You are a curious problem solver who always drives back to purpose and vision.
Key Responsibilities for our Senior Product Manager:
- Determine what our customers need. Leverage internal and external sources, conduct customer interviews, surveys, analyze behavior and develop solutions.
- Craft and maintain the product backlog. Work with design and engineering teams to define, groom, and execute epics & features that drive the most value to our customers.
- Communicate & coordinate. Work with designers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure features, epics and releases are well communicated, understood, and adopted by our customers.
What you bring as a Senior Product Manager:
- 4+ years of experience and success in Web/SaaS product management
- The mentality to do what's best for the product and our customers
- A data-driven approach to scope and priority management
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
- Comfortable making decisions without complete information
- Eagerness to jump in and help anyone
- Working knowledge of SQL, Excel-based analytics
- Working knowledge of PivotalTracker, Trello or equal project-management software
- Authorization to work in the U.S
A few additional reasons to join us as a Senior Product Manager:
- An opportunity to help shape Snapsheet's business, make significant contributions and speed up your personal career growth in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago.
- Great health benefits, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Macbook Pros with dual displays
- Open Hack Days twice a month
- Friday Happy Hours
- Subsidized gym membership in our building, FSA, Pre-Tax Benefits, and so much more.