Senior Product Manager
PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
PowerReviews is looking for a talented product manager to help us drive the vision and execution of the PowerReviews product offering. You will leverage large amounts of disparate datasets, user research, customer interviewing, and rapid testing of ideas to build new and enhance existing features. You will work with the product team to define the capabilities that our customers and shoppers will use to move the product offering forward. This position will report directly to the SVP, Product Management.
- Understand PowerReviews’ strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver new features for a new product line that are recognized as world class.
- Define and own a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritized backlog for assigned initiatives.
- Apply data driven approaches to guiding your decisions and continuously iterate on the PowerReviews product offerings for features and operational tools.
- Coordinate with other product teams (designers, engineers) and cross-functional stakeholders to insure product features are well communicated, understood, and adopted by our customers.
- Develop and manage technical requirements to guide an iterative new product development process.
- 5+ years cross-functional Product Management experience
- 1-3 years proven experience working with B2B Services
- 1-3 years working with external partners/clients to solve problems
- Exceptional communication skills and assertive attitude
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing needs of the business and client base
- Comfortable making decisions, forecasting and prioritizing without complete information
- History of end-to-end product ownership with strong results, working closely with engineers and designers
- Understand of Agile software development methodology
- Strong user empathy & design aesthetic
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Professional experience in ecommerce or socially driven product offering
- CS degree or equivalent technical experience
- You are described as positive, are not afraid to fail, and adaptable
- Resume, LinkedIn profile, and link to your commercially released features
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.