Senior Product Manager
What you do at Amount:
- Be the product leader for our cloud-based verifications platform, AmountVerify
- Shape the product strategy and make recommendations for the technical product roadmap to leadership team based on client requested enhancements and market opportunity
- Engage with cross-organizational groups, including Customer Success, Sales, Design, Engineering, Analytics, and Legal to successfully scale the platform to new financial products and implement features
- Engage clients in assessing their business needs and making recommendations on optimizing software
- Manage, prioritize and advocate for customer requested enhancements with the product management team.
- Will be the point of contact providing technical and product knowledge expertise and resolution to both technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing through a variety of communication tools.
- Understand and document the technical requirements and implementation specifications for the client.
- Work with Integrations to define and continuously improve customer onboarding
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 5+ years in technical product management
- Proven track record launching and scaling software products and services
- Strong technical background in analytics or software development
- Management experience, particularly in product and engineering roles
- Experience in agile project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for articulating customer pain points
- Ability to analyze large volumes of product performance data to guide strategic decision making
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and get your hands dirty