Senior Product Manager
This position will work closely with the VP of Product Management and stakeholder teams across the organization to identify a roadmap and prioritize projects to improve the value proposition of defined products for our clients, customers, and patients. The role will be responsible for understanding the business, recommending priorities for the most important projects within a defined area to impact the business, and socializing and gaining buy in on priorities and expected results. In addition, the role will be responsible for translating projects into specific requirements, including stories and acceptance criteria, for execution by engineering across multiple stakeholder teams. Lastly, the role will be responsible for supporting go-to-market strategy, including training key stakeholders and providing internal documentation to help other teams craft customer facing materials.
- Requirements gathering, documentation and support for delivery teams
- Document success criteria and business requirements for any given project and review/provide support to development team to ensure requirements are feasible and understood.
- Align on requirements for any given project with key stakeholders
- Make scope and requirement trade-offs as needed to deliver project on a committed date
- Support product experience team to deliver recommendations on user experience, workflow, visual design, etc for any given product enhancement or capability
- Roadmap planning
- Understand customers, clients and market for their given product
- Make recommendations on future roadmap and relative priorities in that roadmap to improve the overall value proposition of that product
- Align with key stakeholders on success criteria and recommended priorities
- Rollout and successful product launch
- Create and updating customer facing internal support and training materials
- Create cadence and process to measure success criteria after a feature, capability, or product is launched
- 6+ years of software product management experience with at least 3 years working in agile environments.
- 1-3 years proven experience working with advertising technology
- 1-3 years experience with analytics and data products preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as to external customers.
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortable in ambiguity - you are self-directed and able to solve business issues in your defined product area, and make decisions about and prioritize your own work. Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple competing business needs. Attention to detail.
- Strong technical abilities - you can hold your own in debates with technical managers and engineers.
- Business Analysis.
- Data driven evaluation of problem domains.
Read Full Job Description