Senior Product Manager
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in iterative and incremental discovery of end user requirements in a dual track scrum operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in applying scrum methodologies and product management frameworks to create and deliver customer value.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, in areas with both technical and business focuses.
- Ability to identify stakeholders, build relationships, and influence others to get work done.
- Prioritizing all of the above to ensure the most urgent and valuable work is getting done first.
- Experience corporate and/or customer support operations a plus.
- Travel requirements: Some travel required (<10%).
- Customer Service – Advanced
- Verbal Communication – Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork – Advanced
- Relationships – Advanced
- Negotiation – Proficient
- Organizational Awareness – Advanced
- Learning Agility – Advanced
- Analysis – Advanced
- Problem Solving – Advanced
- Process Orientation – Advanced
- Prioritization – Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Define and manage the prioritized backlog of operational efficiency capabilities and features that meet both internal and external customer needs
- Collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to discover and articulate requirements and user stories, manage and communicate the product roadmap, and deliver per customer contracts and/or requests with high quality and predictability
- Work with software engineering, operations personnel and other product managers to ensure on-time delivery of product software features that focus on creating an intelligent platform experienes improving operational efficiency
- Define and analyze KPIs and metrics that inform the feature/product’s success and tie to corporate intiatives
- Evolve product strategy based on market and competitive research, internal operations data analysis, and industry trends.
- Drive improvements to our existing products and identify opportunities for new product ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of experience in hardware or software product development, business analytics, strategy or equivalent professional background
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner or ScrumMaster preferred
Read Full Job Description