Senior Product Owner
As the Senior Product Owner at Cooler Screens, you will drive our product requirements, helping us to realize a new digital in-store shopper experience that enables new retail merchandising and brand advertising capabilities. You will manage the product backlog covering our in-store and back-office solutions built using leading-edge technology. You will lead the product development process and work closely with our engineering and design teams to deliver on the product roadmap in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Who You Are:
- You’re motivated and looking for a challenging opportunity as one of the first employees in a new start-up that is transforming the retail industry through re-imagining in-store cooler surfaces.
- You’re an amazing communicator and know how to effectively convey both longer term product strategy and define detailed product requirements in a fast-paced, agile delivery environment.
- You’re deeply curious about the needs of our customers and partners and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and gain experiences from their point of view.
- You have done product research before in a new industry to quickly learn the unique needs of the space and existing alternatives.
- You’re effective at prioritizing product features, leveraging data and input from key stakeholders to drive a product delivery plan, and detailing requirements to support the Engineering team.
- You’re adept at balancing both short-term and long-term business needs, creatively guiding product investments to meet evolving business objectives.
- You have deep expertise in effective UI/UX design practices and know how to design a solution that enables testing and learning through effective metrics and data analytics.
- You know how to collaborate with the engineering and design teams to launch a product on an aggressive schedule and know what it takes to scale quickly.
- You’re an avid fan of technology and are constantly looking at how it can be applied to solve key business problems.
- Proven success in product ownership or management roles
- Agile (Scrum) delivery experience in a full-time product owner role
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize a product backlog
- Skilled in writing detailed product requirements including features and stories
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
About Cooler Screens
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.