Senior Product Researcher at Rally Health
Rally Health is expanding our Customer Insights team and is looking for an experienced Senior Product Researcher who will report to the Customer Experience Product Specialist and has the desire to help us broaden our research capabilities. You will work directly with our product organization, data scientists, marketing team and product engineers to uncover important insights into our customer and client experiences. You will build a collaborative culture where you bring your research results and present to a diverse think tank across Rally to help implement improvements.You Will:
- Lead important strategic research projects for all size programs to ensure research is part of everything Rally provides to its customers.
- Assist Customer Insights, Market Insights and User Insights teams to conduct thoughtful and representative research.
- Develop questionnaires, analyzing the data results and creating compelling reports that help product teams determine how to improve the user experience.
- Present findings to senior leaders, determine the best way to support and direct our business strategies moving forward.
- Use a variety of analytical methods to ingest and analyze customer data; such as factor analysis, regression analysis.
- Structure results and recommendations that provide unique insights and create compelling use cases for change. Bring VOC to life in a positive way that illustrates the emotional experiences of Rally consumers.
- 3 or more years of market research or consumer insights experience (supply-side a huge plus) with a portfolio of work that shows examples of strategic research resulting in positive results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Social Sciences, Information Science or Computer Science in a related field.
- Exposure to research methods; Ethnographic Interviews, Focus Groups, Usability Studies, Attitudinal research, Concept Testing, Conjoint, MaxDiff.
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau.
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Performance Bonus Opportunity.
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Fun and interactive work environment that includes free lunches, snacks and ways to get involved.
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do. To be effective, health care must be simpler. Our goal is to break down complex topics and ideas into actions — empowering consumers to take control of their health, find the doctor that’s right for them, and get a clear understanding of what their care will cost.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition.