Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
In your role as a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for research, development, and implementation of new products and features for our B2B software. You’ll work closely with Amount’s leadership team, Business Development, Customer Success, Design, Engineering and our external Partners (aka clients) to create project plans for new product features and then you’ll keep all stakeholders in-the-know while the product/feature is being built.
You’ll take a data-driven approach to helping us prioritize all the ideas we have for new features and you’ll analyze features we’ve already launched to make suggestions for how to improve them going forward. Once your product has launched, you’ll work with Business Development to create sales materials so they can show it off and sign new Partners.
You’re the type of person that works well with others and isn’t afraid to ask advocate for the importance of your project if it isn’t initially prioritized where you think it needs to be. You’re able to speak confidently about data and technical requirements but you also have the patience to make sure non-technical stakeholders are actively involved in decision-making. You’re really good at gathering feedback from stakeholders (including our clients) and even better at communicating your plan to everyone (especially non-technical stakeholders and clients).
What you do at Amount
- Work with external Partners to find ways to make our software “sticky” for them
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements and pitch them to Amount
- Conduct data-driven analysis of how our users interact with our software
- Learn about industry best practices and translate them into new features for our users
- At the end of your research, you’ll confidently make Go / No Go / Maybe Later recommendations and defend them
- Champion the ideas that you think are scalable new product features that will drive efficiencies across multiple Partners
- Work with Design to perfect the UI / UX for new features
- Write technical specs and work with your technical stakeholders to get your project prioritized
- Adjust your project plan as you encounter hurdles and keep your stakeholders on board with any adjustments to the product
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to non-technical stakeholders
- Create a product release plan (timing, training, etc)
- Work with Customer Success to help new partners onboard to our software
- Document what you built so that future employees can hit the ground running
- Help Business Development create sales materials highlighting our product offering
Why you are a fit for Amount
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting etc.
- Highly analytical and organized, detail-oriented, knack for problem-solving, and strong project management skills.
- 1-2 years in product management, banking industry, consulting, or other analytical role
- Advanced SQL and Excel preferred. Knowledge of Looker / LookML a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira, Github, JitBit and other Agile software management tools
- Self-confidence, good judgment and the ability to make sound decisions
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.