At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
As a Product Support Senior Analyst, you embody the idea that we want our clients to succeed. You will be the client facing level 1 support managing change requests, investigating problems and answering general questions for our clients. You will be primarily working with our clients to ensure new requirements are clear, creating specs for our product / engineering teams and keeping our customer success managers and our clients up to speed as these changes go through our change management process. The wide exposure of this role offers opportunities to interact and grow within all levels of the organization.
What you'll work on:
- Provide level 1 technical support to our clients and answer internal questions relating to partner technology and policy
- Bring open support cases to resolution in a timely manner or escalate them to the appropriate teams if necessary
- Handle technical change management requests from requirement gathering to releasing new features in production
- Liaise with product, business, and technology teams to evaluate complex client problems and deliver solutions
- Provide initial reporting on issues to clients as needed
- Keep our clients informed and happy
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of product development or the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable multi tasking
- Familiarity with finance, technology, or banking a plus
- Basic familiarity with object-oriented programming languages a plus
- SQL and or BI Tool experience a plus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!